Our team is constantly working to improve our products, services, and customer experiences. We’re always listening, asking questions, and researching to find ways to better serve our customers with product upgrades.
This past year has been a particularly big one when it comes to site improvements and new features. We’re so excited about everything that’s happened that we can’t help but take a moment, on the eve of a new year, to recap some of our major product upgrades of 2022.
So, without further ado and in no particular order, here’s a recap of the ezLandlordForms 2022 Product Upgrades and New Features. Drumroll, please!
1. New Tenant Screening System
We rebuilt our Tenant Screening System from the ground up. Every step of the process is focused on being user-friendly, quick, and EZ. Plus, it’s now EZ to use on both a computer and a mobile device.
The new system is the best Tenant Screening platform available to Landlords and we couldn’t be more proud of it. Here are just a few key features:
- Landlords get real-time results as soon as an Applicant submits their information.
- The new dashboard is EZ to review and highlights red flags.
- Each Applicant is assigned a color-coded ResidentScore that shows up on the dashboard and is EZ to interpret.
- The system supports co-signers.
- The Free Rental Application is included in the Screening Process, allowing Landlords to get all the info they need in one step.
Check out all the details here.
2. New Support Center
We’ve also created a brand new, comprehensive support center that helps customers get answers to all of their questions in one place. It includes:
- A thorough FAQ section.
- A Ticket Status section where you can review the status of open tickets and create new ones.
- Links to video resources, recent product updates, and new forms.
- A Community Forum where Landlords can post, respond, or review questions and answers from other Landlords.
- Access to our Chat, where you can get live help from our support team.
Check out the New Support Center here.
3. New Feature: Create a Lease from Rental Application
There’s a new option in Screening Results to “Create a Lease.” This means that if you create a Lease for an Applicant that you’ve screened, all the basic information is automatically added to your Lease. For example, the Tenant’s name, the property address, rent amount, and security deposit amount.
This is just one more way to make things a little EZier for Landlords!
4. New Feature: Archive Tenant Screenings
There’s now an option in your screening results to archive an Applicant’s Screening Results. This means Landlords can keep their results page organized and EZ to navigate while also keeping all screening results accessible for their records.
On the screening results page, simply click “Archive Results” to have the results hidden. At any point, you can opt to “Show Archived Results” at the top of the page and “Unarchive Results.”
5. New Chat and Email Service
In addition to our new Support Center, we’ve added a “Live Help & Support” button throughout our site. This means that at any point, customers can simply click on that button and initiate a chat with our support team.
Simply click this button:
And then you’ll be prompted to start a chat here:
6. Over 20 New Forms
We’re constantly adding new forms to our system. If you ever come across a form that you need or use one that we don’t have, please let us know and we’ll create it! Here are just a few of our recent additions!
- Chicago Recycling Ordinance
- Flood Disclosure
- Grilling Addendum
- Loss-of-Life/Emergency Contact Addendum
- Month-to-Month Lease Termination Letter
- NYC Indoor Allergen Disclosure
- Parking Space Lease
- Required Insurance Coverage Addendum
- Seattle Information for Tenants
- Washington Security Deposit Receipt
7. New Video Resources
We’ve found videos are a great way for Landlords to learn about our products and a great way for Landlords to share important information with their Tenants. Here are a few favorites that we’ve added or updated this year:
- How to ezSign Your Lease Agreement
- Tenant Screening: How it Works
- This Is Why the Lease is So Important
More to Come in 2023!
It’s been a big year and we’re so grateful for all of the ways our business has grown. Thank you for all of the feedback that is helping to drive our progress and growth.
We’re excited to keep the updates coming in 2023, so please send us any suggestions or feedback you have. You can share them in the comments below or send us an email.
Thank you and Happy New Year!
Kevin is passionate about helping others to become a better Landlord by providing tools and education to help them thrive.