State Law Videos & Updated State-Specific Forms
We’re excited about our newest feature: state Lease and Landlord-Tenant law videos. Our team is creating videos for each state covering Lease requirements; Landlord-Tenant laws; and Landlord and Tenant responsibilities.
These videos are about 5 minutes each and cover the state-specific laws that Landlords need to be familiar with when creating a Lease Agreement or managing a rental property.
What Landlords & Property Managers Can Expect
Each week we’re rolling out 2-3 new state videos, so there’s always new content available on our site and YouTube Channel. In each of these state videos, you’ll get an overview of the state’s Lease laws, including:
- Details about state-specific Lease requirements and required disclosures.
- Information about key Landlord-Tenant laws, including security deposit regulations; notice-to-enter laws; late fee regulations; notice requirements for ending the Lease, renewing the Lease, and raising rent; state laws regarding renters insurance; and limitations on returned payment fees.
- An overview of Landlord and Tenant rights and responsibilities, including when rent can be withheld and when Landlords can initiate eviction proceedings.
To be able to create videos at this scale, we’re taking advantage of an AI video generation platform called Synthesia. It’s a user-friendly platform, and we’re really happy with the quality of the voices and avatars. Check out our latest videos and let us know what you think!
New State-Specific Landlord Forms
As we create each of these state videos, we’re also doing a deep dive into state laws and looking for any additional Landlord forms and property management forms we can add to our site. No matter how common or obscure, we want to have the forms needed to meet every Landlord’s needs and to make it easy to comply with all state Lease laws.
Here are just a few of the new forms we’ve added during this project:
- California Ordnance Location Disclosure
- Florida Fire Protection Disclosure
- Illinois Smoke Detector & Carbon Monoxide Detector Agreement
- New York Flood History & Risk Disclosure
- North Carolina Security Deposit Receipt
- Texas Parking Rules Addendum
- Virginia Methamphetamine Disclosure
Product Upgrades to Meet Landlords’ Changing Needs
We hope you enjoy our new videos and forms! Our number one priority is to provide the forms, tools, and resources Landlords need to get the most out of their investment properties and their experience as a Landlord. We believe this project is just one more way to do that.
You can subscribe to our newsletter to see all of the videos and forms released each month. And, visit ezLandlordForms.com for Tenant Screening Services, state-specific Lease Agreements, over 400 property management forms, and the best customer support team in the industry.
Kevin is passionate about helping others to become a better Landlord by providing tools and education to help them thrive.